Friday, September 02, 2005

What We Need to Hear From Mister Bush

He's due to speak again in about a half hour.

What would you think if he did this?

Dump the phony cowboy accent, and the obnoxious swaggers and tics, and look at the camera, and say:

I've seen enough. Heads are going to roll over this. Karl, come up here. Karl, you're fired. Take a hike. Brownie, Chertoff, you're fired too. Haley, quit kissing my butt and go take care of your state.

All you Coast Guard and National Guard types, quit standing around at parade rest, making me look presidential, and go do your jobs.

My fellow Americans, I have let you down. Now, with your indulgence, I'm going to send all these news cameras away, and go back to Washington, and actually do my job to the best of my ability. The bullshit's over, I promise you.

---

Let's see what we get instead. Marine Corps 1 just set down...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:01 PM

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    the president saying he let us down
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...hahahahahahah....lol
    haahaahaahaa...oh Christ I think I just pissed myself.

    ReplyDelete