Friday, February 10, 2006

P&S Preview

Coming up:

Catch F-22, airpower myths, and other smoke screens from the military industrial complex.

In the meantime, I invite you to peruse "In an Arms Race with Ourselves" at the ePluribus Media Journal and "Invasion of the Transformers" at Military.com

#

One more thing--don't get your hopes up about the stories that say Scooter Libby revealed parts of the National Intelligence Estimate to the press on Dick Cheney's say so. In general, classified documents contain information with varying levels of classification: top secret, secret, confidential, and so on. Some paragraphs are labeled "unclassified," and I'm guessing there's a good chance that those paragraphs are the ones that Cheney told Libby to show to the likes of Judith Miller and Bob Novak.

I hope I'm wrong. I hope Libby has actually given testimony that will nail Big Dick for committing treason. But given this administration's record for setting traps to make their opposition look bad, I suspect I'm right.

No comments:

Post a Comment